Saturday, March 26, 2011

Because I Am A Girl

Saw this ad in a magazine the other day:


Because I Am A Girl, I watch my brothers go to school while I stay home.

Because I Am A Girl, I eat if there's food left over when everyone is done

Because I Am A Girl, I am the poorest of the poor


And yet. . .

Because I Am A Girl, I will share what I know

Because I Am A Girl, I am the heart of my community

Because I Am A Girl, I will pull my family out of poverty if you give me the chance

Because I Am A Girl, I will take what you invest in me and uplift everyone around me

Because I Am A Girl, I can change the world


Click on the "Because I Am A Girl" poster on the sidebar and donate to Plan Canada today (becauseiamagirl.ca).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce