Sunday, August 5, 2012

Soul Surfer

I finally had the chance to check out the movie "Soul Surfer" and if you haven't had a chance to check it out for yourself yet, I would definitely recommend it.  It's a powerful story and affirms my belief that God can use whatever in our lives to draw us closer to Himself.  I went to the website (www.soulsurfer.com) and love this quote from Bethany:

"The way I see it, putting our faith in God is something that each person has to come to on his or her own. It's your own personal relationship with Him; a bond that's as unique as a fingerprint."

1 comment:

  1. It really is an incredible movie! It was Ella's favorite, she watched it every day, and now she's scared of sharks in every body of water and/or pool :) Very cool that our blog entries on the same day are pretty much about the same things; releasing what we can't control and allowing God to use our circumstances and challenges for His purposes.

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce