Sunday, August 12, 2012

My name is LaDawn and I am an addict. . .

Thankfully, the 2012 London Olympics will be closing the games today!  I do not consider myself an athlete by any stretch of the imagination, but the Olympic Games always capture my attention.  For 2 weeks, my TV has been 'running' non-stop (it's off otherwise) and I know that I will be getting a lot more accomplished once the closing ceremony ends.  I love the spirit of the games and how they celebrate the best in humanity.  And though I don't understand many of the rules that govern the events and even wonder how some of them are actual events, but that doesn't stop me from being captivated for 2 solid weeks of the summer (only to do it again in 2 years for the winter games!).  My name is LaDawn and I am an Olympics addict. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce