Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ready to DREAM!

I started another photography/injustice class at the high school tonight.  Last year's 2 classes were level 1 and the students came together for the new level 2 course.  Five students came tonight and I hope to have a few more join us - I am planning to end with an art auction where the proceeds from the auction of the students' pictures will go to a local charity.  The more students, the more pictures, the more money for charity!

I've done a lot of different things in the last 15 months at home that I never imagined myself doing but this class at the high school on Tuesday nights has been by far my favorite.  It is SO exciting to see them get excited as I am about injustice issues (really, the photography is the hook but the injustice is the heart!).  We are ready to DREAM (dream is our overall theme for the art auction)!

1 comment:

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce