Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Justice for the Poor

For the next 6 Sundays, I'll be leading an adult Sunday school class at my church (something I've never done before) called Justice for the Poor (more at www.sojo.net).  I hope to be able to share some of the insights and discussions that come up between now and the end of May.

I did a promo of the class in my church way back in January, but things were delayed.  I ordered the books, but they got lost in the mail and then another study series came up, so now we can finally start.  I don't doubt God's timing - I'm sure that the class is happening now for a specific reason, the least of which is to remind me once again of the mission that God has called me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce