Saturday, April 9, 2011

Green Day

Today is "Green Day - Jolica Open House" and you can get involved by heading to my website to place your order:  www.jolica.com/ladawn.siemens

Come & Celebrate Earth Day (April 22) & Fair Trage
Every Order will receive a Small Thank You Gift




Beyond the 5% going to the Jolica Foundation,
I'll be donating 5% of sales to support Fair Trade workers through a World Vision Project.




If you make a $50 order, your name will be entered to win a green glass necklace from Chile ($20 value).









If you make a $100 order, your name will be entered in 2 draws:  one to win a green glass necklace from Chile ($20 value) & the other to win a green leather purse from India ($89 value, discontinued & no longer available for purchase).

1 comment:

  1. I see a beautiful green ring from Peru that I would love, but it's not in my budget right now. I will keep it in mind when I make my birthday wish list for next month :)

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce