Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Year Ago Today

A year ago today I finally landed back on Canadian soil after trekking the globe since April 2, 2009.  It took 6 grueling days (well, actually 7 if you consider that I went back in time crossing the International Dateline and experienced 2 December 12th's last year!) to go from Cape Town - Johannesburg - Sydney - Auckland - Honolulu - Kona - LA - Chicago - Winnipeg.  Yep, I NEVER want to do that again!!  And some days it feels like it was all yesterday and other days I feel like it was ages ago.  Of course, the most popular question these days is, "So where are you going next?"  I have absolutely no idea, but wherever it is, whenever it happens, I'm excited about it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce