Sunday, December 5, 2010

Long-Lost Relations

It was just over a year ago that I met a long-lost brother, well, that's at least what it felt like!  We were born on opposites sides of the world, in opposite colors, but I swear that he's my brother.  It was like we had known each other all our lives in spirit and now we were able to finally meet in the flesh.

I don't know if it's just the time of year or what, but it seems to be happening to me again.  I have met a few women within the last week who are totally in sync with me (which is not an easy task!).  You start to wonder how you ever got along without them before.  And the best part is that circumstances were such that I could have totally missed meeting them - but I didn't!  I knew last year that my life would never be the same. . .and I have a sneaky suspicion that I might saying that once again!

1 comment:

  1. I hope for you the best.




    http://ificouldyouwould.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce