Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tina

I want to introduce you to my roommate and good friend, Tina! We hit it off right from the very start and have continued on in that friendship throughout the past 3 months. We've laughed and cried together, and had a lot of fun along the way. There was a point where she was considering going on the track, but she ended up deciding on completing DTS and then seeing where the journey will take her - "That's a bummer!" (quoting another of my roommates - Amanda) because I would have loved to spend the next 2 years sharing the experience of the track. Her outreach group is also going to Panama, so we still have some more time to laugh and cry together before parting ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce