Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Skype

I don't know if you've experienced the joy that Skype can bring, but I'm SO thankful for it. I've been able to connect with my family - for free! Now that my computer is finally up and running, and we have Internet in our building, it is so much easier to be able to connect. Mind you, I don't know what the connection will look like when I'm on the road, but we'll deal with that later. If you haven't already, download Skype and let me know so we can connect. I can also make phone calls via Skype and have really appreciated being able to connect with friends back home over the past week or so. If you would like to chat, email me a good time and we'll see what we can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce