Thursday, June 25, 2009

And so the Journey Continues. . .

I will be leaving Kona this afternoon and flying to Honolulu, Denver, and Orlando before finally arriving in Panama City tomorrow evening. We have a number of different flights and routes between all the students (final destinations being Panama City and South Africa). I would appreciate your prayers as I travel (my longest flight time will be about 7 hours from Honolulu to Denver). For those of you back home, Panama is the same time zone, so hopefully connecting will be a little easier. I will be in touch just as soon as I'm able to! See you on the other side of tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. See you on the other side of tomorrow. Love that line. : ) see you soon
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce