Saturday, June 13, 2009

TassaTag

A large part of my work duty in the photogenX office has involves working on the revisions and updates to the new English version of the 30 Day Prayer Booklet - A Voice for the Voiceless. It includes 30 different women's and children's issues from around the globe. Each issue gives current statistics, a personal impact story, a Bible verse, prayer points and an action plan. Because of my work, I've been able to include some organizations that are near and dear to my heart including Ten Thousand Villages, Mennonite Central Committee and so on. I've already blogged about a few of the action plans - Threads of Hope, UNICEF & IKEA. If nothing else, I encourage you to check out the websites and get informed on the topics.

Check out www.tassatag.org/ today to learn more about their work against sex slavery and trafficking. You can order TassaTags for your luggage - a great way to strike up conversation as you travel near home or around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce