Saturday, December 15, 2012

IKEA Winnipeg

For anyone who knows me, I have been waiting for the chance to hit IKEA Winnipeg since the moment it was announced that they were coming and today was finally the day!  The store did not disappoint - I actually found more than what I was looking for (big surprise).  It was strange though to go through the store and not figure out exactly what I should buy because I'm used to thinking that it will be months or years until I get back to the store (I've even planned holiday trips around where IKEA stores are located) - no more of that!!

P.S. - Apparently I promised my friend Rob that I would mention him in this blog and he's a little cheesed that I didn't so here's his shout out. . .wouldn't have shared my very first visit to IKEA Winnipeg with anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce