Monday, October 1, 2012

Colors of Autumn

I know that some of my friends around the world are heading into spring right now, but in my part of the world we are in the middle of autumn - my favorite season of the year.  Something stirs within me when I see the trees start to turn color.  As I drive down my street, it is like nature itself decided to decorate and it's more beautiful than anything I could ever hope to create myself as I see yellow and orange leaves crowning the trees.  And the best treat is to find the red leaves, which seem to be more rare and the most beautiful of them all!  It certainly helps that we have had a few gorgeous days in regard to temperature and it's about making the most of it, because colder days are just around the corner.  So here's to celebrating the amazing colors of autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce