Sunday, November 20, 2011

How Many Slaves are Working for You?

My cousin sent me this link:

www.fastcompany.com/1781900/the-slavery-footprint-this-site-will-reveal-how-many-slaves-work-for-you

which talks about 2 other sites that you should check out:

Call + Response at www.callandresponse.com and
 
Slavery Footprint at www.slaveryfootprint.org


I have already featured some of the videos from Call + Response on my blog.  I went to Slavery Footprint to find out I have about 60 slaves working for me - check it out, it's an interesting set of questions that they ask to determine the number of slaves working for our food, clothing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce