Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

Well I hope that you enjoyed my pictures throughout the month of October.  It was a good project to work on, but it's nice to be done and to be able to focus back on injustice.  I've got a lot of great information to share over the next few weeks (I've been saving it as it has crossed my desk).

It's interesting to look back at my pictures at the beginning of the month and note how warm it still was compared to the weather now (though it's still favorable, it feels like winter can't be too far off).  Another difference, on a much larger scale, is the fact that October officially welcomed our 7th billionth person to the planet.  Certainly that brings many questions to mind, starting with whether or not the earth can sustain that amount of life and, if so, for how long.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce