Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christian Man & Woman

It's been a long while (since the end of summer) since Rob and I were able to start reading Mere Christianity (C. S. Lewis) again.  We finished the first 3 parts in the summer and were only able to read part 4 now in the new year.  It was a tremendous read for both of us, even though we were at very different ends of the spectrum.  I have always had God, the Bible and church as a part of my life.  Rob on the other hand has been searching (more so in the last year and a bit).  We finished the book last night, which was another good read, and now we can start another book study.  But far more important than that was the fact that Rob became a Christian!  It has been a long journey and I feel so privileged to have been able to be a witness to it and see how God transformed his heart.

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
~Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce