Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Official. . .

I think it's official. . .

  • you may have thought that I was a little crazy when I announced that I was going to Austria in 2003 to hike the Alps (LaDawn, outside?!?)
  • perhaps I was a little off the beaten trail when I decided to go to Turkey in 2006 (culture shock does not even begin to describe it)
  • but today, after finishing my science teaching term on Friday, I was offered AND ACCEPTED a 10-week term to teach social studies (yes, you can laugh - I have no experience whatsoever!)

It's official. . .I think I have lost my mind!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I'm sure you'll have fun as you learn while you teach ;o)

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce