Monday, December 19, 2011

Hope

I want to blog about Partners Relief & Development and their work with the Burmese people (I highlighted one of their videos a few days ago).  I just ordered their calendar and it includes amazing photography and touching quotes - a perfect combination in my eyes.  Of course, I love their book Displaced Reflections and I'm anxiously awaiting their second book, which I'm sure will not disappoint.  Check out their website and see how you might consider getting involved:


"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word:
Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope."
~Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce