Friday, January 1, 2010

The Best of Friends

I taught in Morden about 1.5 years ago, and I only taught there 1/2 time for one year, but I had a number of colleagues that I really enjoyed hanging out with. Though no longer in Morden, I met up with my friend Lisa today, who taught French. We got to know one another well because she shared her classroom with me for the first part of that school year. You know you've got the best of friends when you sit down to chat after not having seen each other or really emailed much in the last 9 months and the few hours we spent together today were filled with so much laughter and great stories! Actually, thinking back over the last few weeks, that's been the case with all of the friends I've met with. You just pick up where you left off the last time, add some laughter and some tears, and know that you've got quality people in your life that are truly the best of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce