Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Compassion Exposure Trip to Ecuador

I had the privilege of heading down to Ecuador on a Compassion Exposure Trip from July 4 - 12.  It was an unbelievable experience and I want to blog more about it in the days to come, but today is just a brief shout-out to the reason, the person, I decided to go to Ecuador:  Evelyn, my sponsor child.

Really, she's not a child - she's 16 and actually finished the Compassion program last December.  Arrangements were made, as long as her family did not move from the area, so that I was still able to visit her.  And I especially wanted to blog about her today because today is her high school graduation!


Congratulations Evelyn and may God guide and direct you in this new phase of life!  I am so proud of you and am so thankful that I was able to meet you in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce