Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Face of Human Trafficking in Canada

I saw this report from CTV News and I thought to myself, "What has the world come to?"  Just in case you have the perception that "creepy man" is the best description for people who traffick others, specifically in the sex trade, think again.  Amanda McGee is not the face of someone you would think of as a criminal who is charged with drugging her roommate and trafficking her to sexually exploit her.  This does happen in Canada and we need to be aware of the signs and what we can do (see the sidebar of my blog - 10 Things You Can Do to Combat Human Trafficking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce