Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Day to Smile

If there was ever a day to smile, today is the day!  The sun is out and it's only -10 degrees Celsius (unlike the week we've had where the temperature and windchill hovered around -40 - not quite cold enough to cancel school, but cold enough nonetheless!).  I have survived another teaching term outside of my teachable areas which will end on Tuesday and, more importantly, I am preparing to start another term for the second semester that is full time AND math!  I've got a great little basement suite where I live, in a country that I am proud to live in (in spite of the weather!).  And most importantly I have surrounded myself with tremendous people - friends, counselor, colleagues, pastors, yoga instructors, etc - that support me in my journey and process of healing.  So I'm just taking some time to enjoy all those blessings, which doesn't make life perfect but they certainly make the journey better, as I continue to walk step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce