Sunday, April 1, 2012

One Thousand Steps

No joke (it is April Fool's!) - this is blog post number ONE THOUSAND!!  I am quite certain that when I started this blog on February 7, 2009, I never expected to reach 1000 posts.  It all started as a way to keep people up to date about my YWAM travels throughout 2009.  When I returned home early from that adventure, my blog became a place to let my new friends, who lived all over the world, know what my life back home was like.  And then somewhere along the way, it changed into a much bigger injustice focus.  I have enjoyed the different paths that my blog has taken and want to thank those of you who have traveled the journey with me, whether briefly or since its inception!  I don't know if there will be another thousand posts or not, but I am certainly learning to take it step by step.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 1,000! There's been a lot of good information in those posts.

    ReplyDelete

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce