Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 9: faceless self portrait


Since moving in August, my bike and I have trekked many miles together.  I have biked to work and to the pool, but there are also great biking trails in town that I've taken advantage of.  I've been lucky in biking to work - it's only rained a few times and when it did, it was just a light rain.  I guess I'll see what happens when the snow flies (maybe that won't happen this year?!?).  Here I had to stop at an intersection and wait for a few cars when I noticed the reflection in the water and my shadow, so this is my faceless self portrait of one of the new activities in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESSE QUAM VIDERI - to be, rather than to appear
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God."
~Robert W. Pierce